Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blogging Kick!!

So it seems that I'm on some kind of blogging kick. Good thing? Perhaps... I tend to write a lot when I'm trying to figure something out in my life. Writing clears my mind, helps me to make sense of the jumbled thoughts racing through my crazy head of mine. It is also my creative outlet. When I've got more than enough emotion for myself, a creative outlet is necessary to let some of that emotion out via writing!

I'm so tired right now, and I should probably go through my nightly routines so I don't fall asleep before completing those necessary tasks. But my head, it doesn't want to stop. My mind doesn't want to rest. My mind doesn't care that my body is exhausted, that I can barely keep my eyes open, or that I keep sinking farther and farther into the comfort of my bed as I write. My mind wants to stay awake eternally until this puzzle we call life is organized somehow. If I had to compare this experience to doing a puzzle, I would say that at this point... I had a lot of pieces matched up and jigsawed together, only to realize that about 1% of them were actually where they belonged. So I have to completely take things apart and start over. I have to start completely restructuring my approach to this puzzle of LIFE. But this puzzle is HARD! This isn't one of those 1000 piece puzzles I can sit down with my mom and complete in a matter of hours. No, this puzzle is freaking hard. I mean, you can't actually ever complete this puzzle until you DIE. And even then, it doesn't mean that you even ever figured out how the pieces fit together. Does anyone ever really finish their puzzle? Is it even possible?

No comments:

Bamboo

Followers

Who, Me?

Cheese.