Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've found a reason for me....

"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you"

Hoobastank- The Reason

I'm facing my fears.
I'm facing my anger.
I'm facing my responsibilities.
I'm taking action.
I'm doing all the things I've thought about doing but never had the guts.
I'm selling my car.
I'm paying off my debts.
I'm getting my own bank account.
I'm going to stop using my credit card.
I'm going to start paying all my own bills.
I'm going to finally be financially independent.
I'm going to move off campus.
I'm going to keep track of my own expenses.
I'm going to stop depending on boys for my emotional security.
I'm going to start having girls for friends instead of boys.
I'm going to cook for myself.
I'm going to let him go.
I'm going to be optimistic.
If he is worth it, if he is right for me, he will still love me when I get things sorted out.
If he doesn't still love me, someone else will appreciate my hard work.
I have a lot to work on.
Even if he isn't around to see me change, his love motivates me.
I've never loved someone the way I love him.
The simple thought of being with anyone else is despicable.
His patience, his tolerance of me....
I can learn to be that way too.
I would do all this just to keep him in my life.
Kissing and hugging and I love you's aside....
Just to have you in my life, I would be lucky.

No comments:

Bamboo

Followers

Who, Me?

Cheese.