Saturday, January 2, 2010

Life. Love. Christ.

It just so happens that I am in love with my life here on this earth. It is the greatest blessing that I have a body and that I have living breath in my lungs. I have a body that functions well, I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, and a family that loves me more than anything in the world. And they are mine forever and ever. I know who I owe my life to, and that is all that I need.

Christ is my savior. He hears my cries and He loves me and knows me. He knows what I need. He hears my cries when no one else even knows there is anything wrong. His timing is genius, and I wouldn't have it any other way. How powerful His gospel is! Every bit of it! I challenege anyone who doesn't know it to be true to simply commit your life to obedience with your whole heart and let it transform you. It is incredible. To feel your heart change... to feel your life change... to feel joy--true joy-- perhaps for the very first time in your life... It is amazing. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Bamboo

Followers

Who, Me?

Cheese.