Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am so flustered.

After all the effort I have gone to explore my mind and find out what it is that I want and need, and after all the effort I have gone to in order to try and explain it to him, he didn't even realize that I was trying so hard to answer his stupid questions.

And he claims he hasn't demanded anything of me. He's been demanding answers from me this whole time. I try so hard to answer his stupid questions and he's never satisfied!

I've done my best to figure out what it is that I want and need... has he done this? Does he even know what he wants and needs? How can I even begin to meet his demands if he doesn't even know what he wants?

First and foremost, I want a friend. A friend would never demand such things from me. He keeps asking me what he has demanded from me. Does he not realize what kind of demands I must be feeling from him? He is demanding a commitment. A commitment of my time, a commitment of my efforts to try try TRY TRY to love him. He demands answers! He demands answers, but when I provide answers contrary to what he wants to hear, he claims that I am not answering his questions. You mean, I'm not giving you the answers that you want. And he doesn't even see my efforts!!

No comments:

Bamboo

Followers

Who, Me?

Cheese.